Sunday, 12 May 2013

My lines.


 In this scene of course i'm in a sate of panic because of the storm but i am also trying to with hold mutiny on the ship, the Boatswain is really disrespectful to Alonso which would be unheard of in those times, but because of the storm this is the Boatswain chance to be a bit cheeky to the king. My objective is to with hold the Boatswain from any further rudeness towards the king.



With this line I'm just giving up hope and saying that only God can help us now. 


Right from the start I'm trying to cheer everyone up with my high hopes, but it fail's. My main objective is to get Alonso happy so in help i go to Sabastian and Antonio but that fails as well. I keep on reminding the king of what he's lost but in a nice way which i don't realise isn't helping 

Beseech - To urgently request.
Garments - Clothes.
On this page I can see that the king is defenseless over Sebastian's argument so i try and restrain Sebastian any further with her very valid point. The king rejects me again and i give up but Adrain has his moment which sparks an idea to get me to cheer up the king. Sebastian and Antonio just mock my efforts.


 I really get into telling the king and everyone around me about my perfect society, of course i am mocked and put down but i don't back any until the king snaps at me again which i retaliate with a little dig a Sebastain and Antonio. At the end of the page Ariel puts me to sleep and she ends up putting Adrian, Francisco and Alonso to sleep as well.
Bourn - a stream.
Tilth - cultivated land.
Idle - unemployed.
Excel - over power.
Sovereignty - royal ranking.
 I wake up in a mad panic like I've just had a nightmare i'm very confused and disoriented. The lies that Sebastian and Antonio really shake us up and get us scared. I express my view on the matter and what i heard and sure to the king which shows he trusts me the most even though he can get angry with me.
Verily - the truth.
 I'm tired and i need to rest and the best place is the rock, i really have to sit on the rock and rest so i have to persuade Alonso to let me sit. which i succeed in.
Lakin - see.
 The added part to this scene is longer it's just i stuck in my line to make it neater. This page is a mixture of confusion, amazement, fear and relief.

I enter in a weird trance and form a semi circle next to Adrian. There's not facial expressions until Prospero wakes us up. 
I have recovered from the shock of seeing Prospero and the fact that Ferdinand is alive and i congratulate them. once i see the Boatswain i give him a little dig about what happened on the ship. He then goes on to tell us that the ship is fixed and ready to take off again. 
When Prospero guides us off we talk to each other about Naple's and what we're going to do on the ship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment